* Laughing girl *



♥ A very proud mother of Saiful Faqih & Syifa Fatanah who just loves to laugh and share stories ♥

these are stories of me and my little family

Enjoy your visit here :)




Followers Tersayang

nuffnang

January 2, 2011

Happy new year!


Its new year babe! celebrated new year with my friends and family.... late night karaoke n family gathering...

Penat n mengantuk but enjoyed! started my new year with happy moments to remember...

So, lets talk about my new missions this year.... opsie.... only 1 will be revealed here... *hihhihi*

my mission is to update my blog at least once a week... so it'll be 4 updates per month... insyallah...

hope i can accomplish this mission since i still have a lot to share.... will pelbagaikan my blog.... :)

Love n Happy new year everybody!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...